Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday, Barack Obama

Hi folks-

Today is the 47th birthday of Senator Barack Obama. Please join me in celebrating with our future president by making a $47 donation to our presidential campaign. Please go to my fundraising page: http://my.barackobama.com/page/outreach/view/main/sherronthetruth.


This is the most crucial election of our lifetime. The stakes have never been higher. The next President will have his plate full with the problems our nation faces today - a war against terrorists in Afganistan, an occupation in Iraq, gas at $4+ a gallon (yesterday it cost me $45 to fill up my little Chevy Cavalier), the jobless rate going up, up,up!

Many of us are hurting financially, and I know it may be difficult to donate the full amount. So if you can't make a donation of $47, please consider making a small donation of $8.04. http://my.barackobama.com/page/outreach/view/main/sherronthetruth

Thanks for reading.

Obama 08

1 comment:

sibyl said...

Belated Happy Birthday Barack Obama!

Sorry Terri but I already give $10 per month automatically to Barack and that is all I can swing. However, I am an avid supporter of his and speak up for him every chance I get. I see you do too, and that's GREAT! Keep up the good work.

sibyl